Please welcome a fresh update that brings a number of bug fixes and improvements that smoothen the user experience. Please check the full list of the Release Notes for more details.
- For each move-in from tenant’s portal, notifications are enabled for move-in approval request which Admins can approve or reject (Read more).
- Multiple integrations can be enabled for security gates at various locations (only 6Security in this release).
- Integrating Webhooks with 6Storage offers lightweight data sharing capabilities between the software and third-party applications. It helps to track down the transactions, activities and operations within the software that are performed in bulk or individual.
Fixes & Improvements
- Enhanced animation to expand/collapse the side navigation menu, equipped with a master search bar and mobile friendly UI design.
- When future move-in date is given during a move-in, until the given date, the gate access will not work (only for 6Security in this release).
- Added a search filter to find facilities by Cities.
- Sizes of units will be displayed at the facility listing page.
- While displaying reports on email activities, jumping to pages was limited so far. Now, pagination is implemented so that you can jump to any page with comfort.
- Fixed the issue of Admin signature macros incorrectly reflecting in the email template.
- Fixed backend issues on access revoke, grant, and panel configuration.
- Based on different time zones, incorrect time was displayed on the Lease information page. This has been fixed.
- Added a button to export Unit lock history report to PDF format.
- Fixed the issue of unable to select all the listed units from the Operations tab.
- Fixed the issues with footer alignment in the rental agreement.
- Updated the column for Unit size besides Unit Number and Unit type in the reports for Move-in and Move-out.
- Fixed the issues with images not reflecting in the Merchandise-Addon page.
- Deleted tenant details were still displayed on the tenants’ details page, which has been fixed.
- Details displayed in the sitemaps were not in sync with the details in ‘Operations’.
- Fixed the issues with prefix addition in the XML invoice.
- Invoice based discount newly added were not reflecting in the ledger, which has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of voided leases reflecting in the Unit lock history report.
- Card details were shown in the tenant autopay report, even after deleting the card information. This has been fixed.