In this release, we bring additional improvements and have expelled a small range of bugs while we are on our way to some major updates.
- Integration with LockT, a Gate access control system with advanced technology that keeps your facility controls simplified (Know more).
- Activating webhooks is now a cake walk as we have restructured the whole process with simple steps (Know more).
- Your notification bell icon will be busier since you’ll get notifications on each website plug-in activation/deactivation.
- It is now easier to search Merchandise invoice/receipt & Reservation receipt from the dashboard using the master search bar.
- Insurance roll report will have an extra column ‘Insurance credits’, assuming the added stats will help you with more insights, hopefully.
- We have added the ability to the Action button in Sitemaps to customize the layout and colors of the units.
- Missing notice! Notification templates and identification documents often went missing after migrating from V1 to V2. But just not anymore since we rectified the bugs behind the screen.
- You may have noticed that you couldn't add/remove amenities in bulk previously. We now work in multiple areas like operations, reservation, move-in, and tenants can choose which units they want with amenities.